Joseph Federico is the VP of Operations at NJMET, Inc. He is based at NJMET’s Clifton, NJ headquarters. Joe is responsible for Sales, Operations and Quality at NJMET. He also heads up the company’s charity efforts.
Joseph Federico joined NJMET as a Testing Engineer more than 30 years ago. Joe developed a military testing department for NJMET. Through this department, Joseph Federico developed protocols for testing the reliability of electronic equipment used in automotive, military, and aerospace applications.
Joe expanded NJMET’s Test services to include the Mission Imposter Counterfeit Component Risk Mitigation Program. The Mission Imposter program uses a rigorous multi-step process of testing protocols to determine the authenticity of electronic components. The electronic component industry has been plagued by cloned and counterfeit components that don’t meet the specifications of the original authentic parts. Mission Imposter helps protect component distributors and consumers separate out the authentic from the inauthentic components.
A graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University and the Metropolitan Technical Institute, Joseph Federico holds both an Associate degree and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology. Since the completion of his studies, Joseph Federico has worked with NJMET.
Recent Announcments by Joseph Federico.
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ METs Additional Red Cross Sponsorship Helping Tornado Victims - Joseph Federico has registered NJ MET Inc. to provide additional American Red Cross for in fiscal year 2016 for Oklahoma tornado victims
- Joseph Federico of NJ MET Announces Renewal of SAE International Membership - NJMET renews its association with SAE International for a sixth year through Mr. Federico's membership.
- Joseph Federico NJMET Announces Issues In Authenticating Military Marked Components Lecture at CMSE - Joseph Federico of NJMET, Inc. announces a lecture titled “Issues in Authenticating Military Marked Components” at the Components for Military and Space Conference (CMSE) 2016 March 8-9 Sheraton Four Points LAX, Los Angeles, CA.
- Joseph Federico Announces 2016 NJ MET, Inc. Membership Renewal with ASTM International - Joseph Federico announced NJ MET’s membership to ASTM International for year 2016.
- NJMET VP Joseph Federico Publishes Tinning & Solderability Testing Article in US Tech December Issue - Joseph Federico, Vice President and Director of Operations at NJ MET, Inc. announced the publication of his article titled Solderability and Tinning: Does the Industry Know the Difference? in this month’s issue of US Tech.